- Exposure to Innovation: Aims for thematic multi-cap exposure to innovative companies focusing on CRISPR and gene editing technology.
- High Growth Potential: Aims to capture long-term growth with low correlation to traditional growth and healthcare strategies. Enables investors to access growth potential through companies that we believe are positioned to benefit from disrupting the genomic and life science industries.
- Tool for Diversification: Offers a tool for diversification due to little overlap with traditional indices. XDNA can be a complement to traditional healthcare and growth strategies.
- Targeted Exposure: XDNA is a concentrated portfolio that provides access to emerging areas within the health care sector at the intersection of science and technology.
- Cost Effective: In a single trade, XDNA delivers access to dozens of companies with exposure to the emerging CRISPR and gene editing theme, seeking to provide a lower cost alternative to mutual funds, private equity funds, and venture capital management in an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).
- CRISPR & Gene Editing Technology ETF seeks to provide total return by investing in a passively managed, concentrated portfolio of companies that engage in CRISPR & gene editing technology activities.
- XDNA measures the performance of companies that specialize in CRISPR & DNA modification systems, and technologies, for variety of applications including basic biological research, development of biotechnological products, and treatment of diseases as well as next-generation sequencing that may be used at various stages of a genome editing workflow.
- Targets companies in the US and developed markets that operate across three CRISPR & Gene Editing sub-sectors, including:
- CRISPR & Gene Editing Technology sub-sector: Includes companies that specialize in DNA modification systems, and technologies, for a variety of applications including basic biological research, development of biotechnological products, and for the treatment of diseases. CRISPR & gene editing technology enables genetic elements to be mutated, silenced, induced ore replaced. The most common use of DNA modification technology is the targeting of cells within the body to treat genetic disease.
- Gene Editing Development Solutions sub-sector: Includes companies that have deep scientific, technical and clinical development experience, potentially along with an intellectual property portfolio, that have rights to develop CRISPR or gene-editing based therapeutic products or targets and/or jointly develop potential products with CRISPR & gene editing technology companies to create a new class of therapeutic products.
- Gene Editing Sequencing Solutions sub-sector: Includes companies that specialize in next-generation sequencing that may be used at various stages of a genome editing workflow. The companies provide sequencing methods to determine the impact of an edited sequence on the structured function of genes and analysis tools for CRISPR and gene splicing and editing.
- Companies are initially identified by industry and sector, and are then further reviewed on the basis of operations related to CRISPR & Gene Editing technology activities.
|Net Asset Value||-|
|30-Day Median Bid/Ask Spread||-|
Data as of TBD
|Monthly (as of TBD)|
|1 Mo.||3 Mo.||6 Mo.||Since Inception
|Quarterly (as of 3/31/2022)|
|1 Yr.||3 Yr.||5 Yr.||10 Yr.||Since Inception
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost and current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
Cumulative return is the aggregate amount that an investment has gained or lost over time. Annualized return is the average return gained or lost by an investment each year over a given time period. NAVs are calculated using prices as of 4:00 PM Eastern Time.
|PERCENTAGE OF NET ASSETS||NAME||IDENTIFIER||SHARES HELD||MARKET VALUE|
Data as of TBD
Holdings are subject to change
Distributions (as of 03/30/2022)
|Month||Ex Date||Record Date||Pay Date||Dividend||Distribution Type|
|December||12/22/2022||12/23/2022||12/27/2022||-||Ordinary Income and Capital Gains|
Premium/Discount (as of TBD)
HOTL - Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF
RESI - Kelly Residential & Apartment Real Estate ETF
Limited Operating History Risk. The Fund is a recently organized investment company with a limited operating history. As a result, prospective investors have a limited track record or history on which to base their investment decision.
DNA Modification Technology Company Risk. DNA modification technology companies face intense competition, and products and services with a potentially short product life. These companies will generally require large amounts of capital expenditures on research and development, with no guarantee that the product or service would be successful. They may be heavily dependent on intellectual property rights. The laws related to these rights can vary and there is no guarantee that a company will be able to successfully protect their intellectual property rights. These companies, like other health care companies, are subject to various government and regulator oversight that could hamper or impede their operations.
Foreign Securities Risk. Investments in non-U.S. securities involve certain risks that may not be present with investments in U.S. securities. For example, investments in non-U.S. securities may be subject to risk of loss due to foreign currency fluctuations or to political or economic instability.
Investing involves risk including possible loss of principal.
Before investing carefully consider a funds investment objective, risks, charges, and expenses contained in the prospectus available at KELLY ETFs. Read carefully before investing.
Distributor: Foreside Fund Services, LLC.